Tentacle Sync E Timecode Generator Twin Pack
Featuring Bluetooth connectivity for control via the Tentacle app the Sync E is the latest thing in easy to use timecode equipment.
Syncing audio and video can be a real pain in the editing room. Manual syncing with a clapperboard is time consuming and audio wave syncing has its limits. Timecode is known to be accurate, yet also complicated and expensive. Oh and it still doesn't sync your footage for you!
SYNCING CAN BE SO EASY
Tentacle Sync turns complicated into simple and expensive into affordable for everyone. Tentacle hardware and software can be used as standalone products but when used together they offer the smoothest syncing solution on the market.
Audio and video professionals, producers, editors and DITs all over the world are saving time and money with the improved workflow provided by the little octopus(s) octopi?
Here's a video about the Tentacle Studio sync software:-
What's in the box?
1 Sync E supplied with:-
- Software License Key
- 1 TRS Sync Cable C07
- 1 USB-C Cable for Charging and Setup
- 1 Clamp for Locking a 90° Minijack
- 10 Velcro Loop Pads for Mounting
- 4 Coloured Rubber Bands
- 1 Branded Mesh Bag
- Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) for Monitoring and Setup via Mobile Device
- Frame Rate and TC Output Level Adjustable via Tentacle Setup App
- Tentacle Clamp Locks Right Angled Minijack Connector
- Improved Built-In Reference Microphone
- Generates All SMPTE Timecode Rates or Jam-Sync to Any External Timecode
- Source High precision TCXO: Accuracy Less than 1 Frame Drift in 24 Hours (-30°C to +85°C)
- LTC Timecode: To SMPTE-12M Standard
- Drift: Less than 1 Frame in 24 Hours (-30°C to +85°C)
- Frame rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 29.97DF, 30
- Timecode In/Out: Minijack Socket
- Audio: Built-In Reference Mic
- Power: Built-In Lithium Polymer Battery up to 35 hrs Operating Time
- Fast Charging via USB-C (max. 1.5 hrs)
- Mounting: Integrated Hook Surface on the Back for Easy Mounting
- Weight: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.49 x 1.97 x 0.59“ (38 x 50 x 15 mm)