The MKH418 is a phantom powered M.S microphone with a 5 pin XLR connector. It's basically a 416 with a figure of 8 capsule built in so it's just a little bigger. It does go into a Rycote kit 4 but you'll need a 5 pin connbox as well of course.
Impedance 1000 Ω
Dimensions Ø 19 x 280 mm
Frequency response 40 - 20000 Hz
Transducer principle RF condenser microphone
Weight 220 g
- Pick-up pattern M: super-cardioid/lobar (S: Figure-of-eight)
- Phantom powering P48 : 48+/- 4 V / 2 x 2,3 mA
- Operating temperature -20 +60 °C
- EIN (CCIR 468-3) M:14 dB-A/26dB-CCIR S:24dB-A/34 dB-CCIR
- Maximum spl 130 dB (63Pa)
- Output impedance < 25 Ω
- Output voltage 1.5 V
There are currently no reviews for this item
To leave a review please sign-in.