The EK 6042 is a true diversity two channel receiver with a switching bandwidth of 184MHz and is designed to fit into all standard camera receiver slots. It is compatible with all Sennheiser transmitters analogue or digital (except AVX) - G3, 2000 series, 3000/5000 series and digital 9000. With the built-in web server, setup is easily managed using any browser including imports and exports of the entire configuration.
The EK 6042 is SuperSlot™- compatible for use with the Sound Devices SL-6 or an adaptor and battery pack is available so that it can be used as a standalone receiver in a bag set up.
Saving you time and hassle, the smart EK 6042 is ready for the job in seconds: It configures automatically to every professional Sennheiser transmitter, whether analogue or digital identifying transmitter types, companders and frequencies via an IR link – across a tuning bandwidth of 184 MHz.
The EK 6042 two-channel receiver is a pleasure to work with, whether on camera or in the sound bag. Slot-in technology for 15-pin and 25-pin unislot cameras, backpanel adaptor for other camera types – using hot-swappable battery packs with exact read-out of battery time, USB port for convenient programming via a built-in web server, including imports and exports of entire configurations – the EK 6042 has it all. Hi-res OLED display, digital and analogue outputs, auxiliary audio output for splitting the audio signal to other devices.
2 channel true diversity receiver
184 MHz switching bandwidth
HDX, HiDyn+ AND Digital 9000 compatible
Camera adapters for Sony® and Panasonic® (Unislot)
Optional backpanel adapter & batterypack (Hot swappable)
Auto configuration & scene setupFrequency response40 to 20,000 Hz (+/- 3.0 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion
- typ. 0.03% (digital modulation) / typ 0.2% (wideband FM)
- Audio output
- 5-pin mini-XLR-M, balanced / MAIN 1 and 2, digital: 0 dBFs, AES3, 48 kHz, 24 bit / MAIN1 and 2, analogue: -22 dBu to +8 dB (adjustable) / AUX 1 and 2, analogue: -22 dBu to +8 dBu (adjustable)
- Switching bandwidth
- 184 MHz, in steps of 5 kHz
- Adjacent channel rejection
- typ. 70 dB
- Diversity reception
- true diversity (2 x 2 receivers)
- Frequency range
- 470 to 654 MHz
- < -90 dBm (digital modulation) / < -94 dBm (wideband FM) @ 52dB audio SNR
- 3.0 ms (AES3, digital modulation) / 1.5 ms (AES3, wideband FM)
There are currently no reviews for this item
To leave a review please sign-in.