Audio Technica BP4002 Omni Stick Mic.
The BP4002 omnidirectional dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken word recordings. Featuring an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags, the BP4002 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more. Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand life on the road. Comes with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp.
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides a natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||80-20,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||276 g (9.7 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||240.8 mm (9.48") long, |
40.0 mm (1.57") head diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; foam windscreen; carrying case; soft protective pouch
There are currently no reviews for this item
To leave a review please sign-in.