Rycote PCS Boom Connector
The Professional Connection System (‘PCS’) is the ingenious new quick attachment and release connection system from Rycote.
Attach the Connector to any 3/8” threaded boom pole, and then the included 3/8” male tip to your mic's shock mount or windshield for one handed “click in” attachment and pull collar release operation.
Supplied with one tip but of course you’ll want more so you can have a number of suspensions or windshields ready to go so tips are available separately (In twos)
NB The PCS boom connector is usable out of the box with any boompole, windshield, or suspension with a standard 3/8” threaded attachment point. The “Classic” and “Cyclone” adaptors are only needed if you want to replace the boom adaptor or pistol grip on an existing windshield.
Here are a couple of videos giving more details:-
• Designed for professional boom pole use, with any 3/8” threaded boom pole.
• Intuitive and incredibly easy attachment and release mechanism for fast and simple swapping of mics (in shock mounts/windshields)
• Single handed, positive locking operation – just press in and ‘click’ to connect.
• Rock solid and noise free in operation for audio critical boom pole use.
• Light weight (only 53g Connector and Tip), small and durable.
• Compatible with any make of microphone shock mount, suspension or windshield kit (fitted with a female 3/8” thread)
• Secure locking with 100 Newton maximum load (equivalent to 10kg/22lbs in a fixed position)
• Made from robust, high quality materials in neutral colours (black and grey) with non reflective finish.
• Locks to boom pole without damaging the thread.
• Designed and made in the UK.
There are currently no reviews for this item
To leave a review please sign-in.