Deity TC-1 Wireless Timecode Box
The TC-1 takes the best parts of timecode box units from the past and brings them all together into a timecode generator built for the future. Deity developed it to fit into your workflow, no matter how you work. You can wirelessly jam it from your phone or even wirelessly sync it from other boxes using the proprietary 8 channel 2.4G radio ecosystem. You can also hardwire jam it or use it to internally generate timecode and jam other devices.
Features of the Deity TC-1 Wireless Timecode Box
LONG RANGE WIRELESS CONTROL
Using Deity's exclusive Bit Connectify™️ technology you can control up to 20x TC-1 wireless timecode generator boxes from 250ft away. The TC-1 has 600% more control range than Bluetooth® timecode boxes from leading competitors.
The TC-1 also features a secondary RF chip for syncing TC-1 to TC-1 devices from a range of 30ft. When syncing the timecode from the phone, you can transmit up to 250ft to the master TC-1 and then 30ft to each other TC-1 timecode box around the master node.
FRAME ACCURATE TIMECODE
Each TC-1 timecode generator box features a TCXO with an accuracy of ±0.5ppm. And through firmware optimization, your footage will sync perfectly when you go to edit with less than 1 frame of drift in a 72-hour period.
LOCKING 3.5MM TC CONNECTION
You won't have to worry about your TC cables getting unplugged with the TC-1. The port is also compatible with other brands' non-locking 3.5mm TC cables.
TIMECODE MAKES POST EASIER
With more devices than ever now supporting SMPTE timecode, syncing footage and audio in post has never been so easy or quick. With the TC-1 and other items (like the BP-TRX and the TC-SL1) you can use the workflow methods used by studio feature films.
BUILT-IN SCRATCH MIC
The TC-1 timecode box features an on-board scratch microphone for when you're using a Mirrorless or Action Camera that only feature a stereo mic input.
SIDUS AUDIO™️ APP
Connect all your devices to your phone or laptop via Sidus Audio™️. With our app, you can control your device's settings, monitor their status, and sync all your units at once.
LOCKING TIMECODE PORT
The TC-1's timecode port is a locking 3.5mm TRS connector. Never worry about your timecode cables becoming unplugged during a shoot.
Supported Deity Timecode Cables:
• Deity C13 - Locking 3.5mm to 5-Pin Right Angle Camera Timecode Cable
• Deity C14 - Locking 3.5mm to 5-Pin LEMO® Timecode Cable
• Deity C15 - Locking 3.5mm to BNC Timecode Cable
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Professionals will enjoy the integrated hook-n-loop pad on the back of the TC-1. Indie filmmakers will appreciate the included cold shoe soft-loop mount. And everyone will love coming up with convenient new ways to mount the TC-1 timecode box using the 1/4" or 3/8" threaded mount under the cold shoe mount.
What's in the box?
Deity TC-1 - Single Unit
- 1x TC-1
- 1x Locking TRS to TRS Cable
- 1x USB Type-A to USB-C cable
- 1x Cold Shoe Mount
Deity TC-1 - 3 Piece kit
- 3x TC-1
- 3x Cold Shoe Mounts
- 1x Locking TRS to TRS Timecode cable
- 1x Locking TRS to BNC Timecode cable
- 1x Locking TRS to Arri Mini 5-Pin Timecode Cable*
- 1x USB Type-A to Triple Split USB-C cable
Specifications of the Deity TC-1
- Timecode: SMPTE - High Frame Rates
- Frame Rates: 23.98/24/25/29.97/29.97DF/30/50/60 fps
- Timecode Accuracy: ±0.5ppm
- Timecode Ports: Locking 3.5mm
- Output Types: 2.5Volt TC Line Level - Mic Level (+Scratch Mic)
- Audio: Built-In Scratch Mic
- Wireless Type: 2.4G RF - Bluetooth® 5
- RF Channels: 8
- Display Type: 1" OLED Display
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion Rechargable Battery
- Battery Charger: USB-C
- Battery Capacity: 950mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 28Hrs
- Built-In Microphone: Omni-Directional
- TC-1 Net Weight: 41g
- TC-1 Dimensions: 53.4 * 40 * 21.8mm
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +45°C