Introducing the Soundkit Circle.
The new loyalty scheme from Soundkit - Earn Credit and Save Money.
Launched in November 2023, the Soundkit Circle is a loyalty reward scheme.
For every £1 you spend at Soundkit.co.uk, you’ll earn 1 credit.
1 credit = 1p to spend at Soundkit.co.uk.
Simply login or create an account to start earning Soundkit circle credit.
How does it work?
It’s a simple loyalty credit scheme. For every £1 you spend with Soundkit, you’ll receive 1p in credit to spend with us. (This may vary during special offers but it will never go below this.)
Each product on our website will show how much credit you could earn, you‘ll be surprised at how quickly it adds up!
How do I join?
Joining the circle is easy. If you already have an account with us, congratulations – you’re in the circle! If you don’t, then simply use the Create Account link in the top right corner of the screen to create an account and you automatically join the circle.
Will credit expire?
Credit will expire after two years, so make sure you come back and redeem any accrued credit before then.
Can I get credit for past purchases?
We launched the Soundkit circle on 23rd November 2023. Unfortunately any purchases made before this date won’t qualify for credit.
Where can I see how much credit I have?
Simply log in to your account using the link at the top of this page. Your credit will be displayed on the left hand side of your dashboard.
How do I redeem my credit?
You can use your credit towards any product on the Soundkit website. When you reach the basket stage there will be a field for you to enter how much credit you would like to put towards your order. Credit can only be redeemed against the ex VAT price of products so the delivery charge must still be paid and VAT will be payable on the amount actually charged.
Can I swap my credit for the equivalent cash value please?
We’re afraid not.
I usually order with you over the phone or over email, can I still collect credit?
We may not always be able to offer credit on off-line sales, if you're already being offered a lower price than on the website it may not be possible for us to also give you credit, but if we can we will. Please ask us when placing your order and we'll see what we can do. You must have an account on our website for us to be able to add credit manually. If you don't yet have one, you can create one using the 'Create Account' link in the top right hand corner of this page.
I work for a company and we’d like to collectively collect credit – is that possible?
As long as you all log in using the same details then your credit will be accrued together.
Will I earn credit on VAT?
The amount of credit you earn is based on the ex VAT price.
Will I earn and redeem credit on delivery charges?
Unfortunately not, credit is only earned on products, which excludes delivery charges.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash equivalent for credit.
- The Soundkit Circle was launched on 23/11/23. Purchases made before this date do not qualify for credit.
- Users must register on the website to have an account and collect credit.
- Soundkit reserves the right to amend or withdraw the scheme at any point. If this happens all accrued credit will be lost.
- Soundkit reserves the right to update these T&Cs at any time.
- If items are returned for a refund, the credit earned on that item will be removed. If a partial refund is given, the credit earned will be adjusted to match the new amount spent.
- Soundkit may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel membership to the Circle, at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions.
- Credit is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member or firm who is named on the account.